Thursday, February 14, 2008

I'm cold!

I have been incredibly efficient today. I think I have probably contacted half of Germany (my phone bill will be gigantic).

I'm now leaving the library to go back to my hotel. I'm desperately cold and can't wait to crawl under some blankets.

Since the Telenor girls left yesterday I am again the only woman at the hotel. The male guests are not in telecoms but seem more like construction workers of some sort (this is purely based on what they are wearing). Some of them are German and some British. They are all very nice and polite so I much prefer them to the telecoms crew. I still think I'll avoid the hotel bar tonight.

Happy Valentine's Day to you all.
I hope you haven't spent all your hard-earned cash on flowers and chocolates that will be half price tomorrow!

No comments: