Saturday, February 9, 2008

Didn't fall on my bum!

What a day, and what a place! I know that I’ve complained a bit about a sore back, crappy secretary and heavy bags! Today I love my job. I’ve had one school visit only, to one of the most prestigious (well, most expensive!) high schools in the world…and I’m at their winter campus in Gstaad. My normally quite rushed visits and same old presentation was today a nice sit-down lunch with 4 intelligent and genuinely interested students. That was at 12.45 and I was there for one hour only.

I started the morning ice-skating. Considering that I have been ice-skating since I could walk I really ought to be a lot better at it. I normally blame my mother for my shortcomings, but she is actually very good, so are my sisters (and no doubt my brother)…I’m not sure what I’ve done wrong, I’m terrible! It was fun fun fun though, and I looked completely out of place in a skirt and blouse!

No comments: