Monday, January 28, 2008

Miss Bulgari...


So I'm finally in Rome! Having spent a night at the hotel that God forgot, I have now found another, not quite so grim (actually very comfortable albeight in a slightly dodgy area). Rome is really not what I had imagined at all. I've always been told about the chaos, pollution, crazy traffic and rude people. Perhaps living in Hong Kong makes one immune against these things because I am finding Rome quiet, clean, cars stop to let me across the street and everyone is lovely... (yes, I'm really sure that I'm in the right country!).

I had a quick stroll around yesterday, visited the Colosseum and the Roman Forum, and what can I say - I'm absolutely god-smacked. The whole city is like one giant museum and I am so so sorry that I have no time to do any sight-seeing. The sun's shining too!
One mildly interesting thing that happened today...I was introduced to a Miss Bulgari of the Bulgari family!

No comments: