Thursday, March 13, 2008

It seems I'm all magic

I emailed my boss yesterday to tell him that after Prague, Venice, Helsinki, St Petersburg, Moscow, Vienna and Salzburg I would actually really rather want to go home.

His reply was: Yes, I know it's a long time to be on the road but I need you! You have a certain magic that can't be replaced by others.

Wow! Isn't that a good line or what? Talk about knowing exactly what buttons to push. Appealing to Marie's ego ALWAYS works. It seems I'm stuck on the battle field a little bit longer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Marie! You made my day! The line that your boss gave you is so great!!!
"You have a certain magic that can't be replaced by others."
When my staff is at the "end of the line" and wants to quit a project or something, this is like "magic" for me!!!
THANKS!!!

Hugs JR

Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.