A very serious looking, uniform-clad Mr Health Inspector came and knocked on my door today.
-Your AC unit is leaking water.
- No, it's not. It's the AC unit on the 7th floor that leaks. It drips onto mine, so it looks like it's coming from here but really, it isn't.
- No, there's no one at home on the 7th floor so it must be yours.
- Well, it's 11 am, perhaps you should try them this evening.
- No, is yours.
- Ok, well why don't you come in and have a look.
The serious man inspects the AC and concludes that the water is indeed from the 7th floor.
- Ok, so you need to arrange additional drainage for the AC.
- But mine's not leaking. Surely the people on the 7th floor have to deal with this.
- They are not at home.
-What, like never?
- What do you mean?
- Can't you just leave them a note?
- Ah, yes a note. Ok, ok.
- Great. Thanks for stopping by!