Without salary levels of years past and no toy-boy to pick up my bills, I have decided it would be wise to stop spending money like a Durcell bunny on crack.
I've been noting down my more important daily expenditures:
- Tram to/from the MTR: $4/day
- Taxi to/from the MTR: $45/day
- One glass of Pinot Grigio at my local: $52/glass
- One glass of Pinot Grigio out of a bottle purchased at the supermarket: $30/glass
- One can of "who gives a rat's ass, let's worry about it at the end of the month": Priceless
For everything else there's MasterCard.
See, I can do budgets me!