1. First time I heard of the concept “mock Tudor” I thought it meant "bagpipe player".
2. In Russia I had a pet cockroach called Igor.
3. It takes me 22 min to get ready in the morning. If I’m in a hurry I can cut the time down to 10 min – this still includes a shower.
4. I have 84 pairs of shoes…not including boots or trainers.
5. I take the radio quiz Melodikrysset almost every week.
6. I was once invited to join my friend the Prince of Congo to a bbq at Gordon Brown’s house, but I didn’t go because I had a really wicked hangover!
7. I’ve never attempted a handstand, not even against a wall.