Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Looking for a shoe box

Flat hunting in Hong Kong can be quite depressing. I've had to add new criteria to my search.

  • It can't smell like feet!
  • The kitchen/bathroom must have been renovated at least once in the past 50 years.
  • I need to have enough space to turn around in the flat, not having to walk in and back out!
  • The bedroom has to be big enough for me to sleep straight. You might think I'm kidding but I viewed a flat this morning where the bedroom was about 1.30m * 1.60m (I'm 1.73m). The estate agent suggested that I sleep diagonally across the room.

Perhaps I am just being difficult. More flat hunting on Saturday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A feet amputation might do the trick.

Marie said...

But I like my feet. I've had them for as long as I can remember!

Anonymous said...

What if you get a flatter haircut - but it already seems kinda slick to me...