Monday, March 9, 2009

The future of cosmetics

The other day I bought a vibrating mascara. Well, the brush vibrates, not the mascara itself. Supposedly it gives you longer lashes. I can tell no difference. The only difference is a new-found nervousness as I am not entirely comfortable with the idea of putting a vibrating brush next to my eye.

This mascara is joining an already established line of vibrating bathroom products - toothbrushes, razors, nail files.
The next step will surely be to find solutions for making the toiletries themselves vibrate.
Vibrating Shampoo - no hands needed!
Vibrating Toothpaste - no brush needed!
Vibrating Nail polish - you're going to miss anyway!
Vibrating Body lotion...

I'm trying to keep it clean but I'm sure your filthy minds can think of less pure-of-mind applications.

No comments: